LOUIS FARRAKHAN PREDICTS OBAMA’S DEADLY FATE AND OTHER IDIOTIC SO-CALLED “PROPHESIES”…
Its Saviour’s Day in the Nation of Islam and you know what that means. That’s right, Its time to wheel out the bigoted Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan and let him say something Crazy. Usually it is anti-Semitic hate speech. For example last year he said;
“When the people of Gaza were being slaughtered, the pro-Israeli lobby sent messages to the House and the Senate of words that they wanted them to use, gave them the language, and now you have bipartisan support. And there’s not a vote that the pro-Israeli lobby wants that doesn’t get bipartisan support. Why? Because the Israeli lobby controls the government of the United States of America.”
- Farrakhan claimed that Zionists are pressuring President Obama to launch a war against Iran. “The Zionists want Barack to bomb Iran,” he said, adding that Obama, “…wants to write a new page from the Muslim world but the Zionists won’t let him.”
- “You have a Congress that can’t vote on nothing together. But whenever something comes up that Israel does not like, Democrats and Republicans vote alike because the Congress is controlled.”
- He asserted that potential conflicts with the Jewish community are resolved by the Obama Administration during closed-door meetings in the Oval Office. “Jewish leaders from every Jewish organization met him in the Oval Office and they said, ‘Barack, if you have differences with us, you should keep it behind the doors.’”
- Farrakhan blamed “Zionists” for interfering with his visit to Panama City in the 1980s, during which he claims multiple hotels refused him entry. “That’s the reach of the Zionists,” he said.
- He claimed the “white right” was trying to assassinate President Obama. “The white right is trying to set Barack up to be assassinated.” He added: “There are Christians praying for God to kill Obama.”
- “And guess who made Goldman Sachs rich? Guess who made Lehman brothers rich? Did you know Lehman Brothers was a slave baron in Alabama? And he had so many slaves picking so much cotton, he was all over all the cotton in Alabama, and after he made so much money, he went into banking. Goldman Sachs was backed by Rothschild, that’s Rockefeller and the boys
That was the normal part, then Crazy Louie went totally mad:
Citing numerous texts including the Quran, the Bible and a book by Scientology’s founder L. Ron Hubbard, Farrakhan expressed concern for President Barack Obama’s life; called for the return of Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the former Haitian president now in exile; and described a spiritual experience in 1985 in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that did come to pass.
Nice, abducted by Aliens, I wonder if they were illegal aliens. I guess all that time in a space ship made him modest:
“Some people think I’m a prophet,” Farrakhan said. “But I have to say, the word ‘prophet’ is too cheap a word. Prophets come in the absence of God like moonlight comes in the absence of the sun. I come to fulfill that which you have read from the prophets.”
Oops guess again.
Calling this weekend’s earthquake in Chile a divine precursor to his planned speech, controversial Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America will face its own imminent disaster and must prepare.
I heard of “God is my Co-Pilot” but God is my Speech writer?
“It’s not an accident that a great earthquake took place in Chile,” Farrakhan, 76, said an hour into his three-hour address. “It (precipitated) what I have to tell you today of what’s coming to America. You will not escape.”
“I will speak to the kings and rulers of the world. I will speak to the pope and the religious leaders because you have to know that your time has come,” he said. “I desire to guide you and warn you of things that are coming that you must try to prepare yourselves for because we are absolutely living in the change of worlds.”
I think the kings a rulers are too afraid, after all they believed Al Gore and that made them look foolish. Al is well below Farrakhan in the crazy guy pecking order.
Farrakhan also pointed out that dignitaries in many countries other than the U.S. treat him like royalty. “I can’t even get a meeting with a congressperson if a white man’s watching,” he said to thunderous applause.
Only white men? You telling me that African-Americans don’t see you as a few fries short of a happy meal also? I doubt that.